Friday, February 21, 2014

Carbed Up and Rant Ridden

So last night I carved up the carbs in my mouth quiet easily. I had been craving those sweet junk filled foods for such a long time and now I've tasted them, I'm good! No harm done except the harm on my stomach that threw a wobbly and cramped me up good and proper. Worth it? Yes I'm not going lie but it was! Now it's out of my system I'm good to go. Which brings me to the subject of family who piss you off. Accuse me of stealing thin lizzy, iPod ear buds and make up! Ah no, no thank you I buy exclusive to a brand not available in NZ - you people make me sick with your using clairvoyants to invade a persons privacy and think your safe behind them while they're lying out there own teeth! Karma is yours when you point out someone else's! Rant over 

No comments:

Post a Comment