Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Food Testing

I've been consuming different foods and taking into account how my body feels. I've been eating a full fat low carb diet which I found actually reduced my lactose intolerance. I think that when you eat the rubbish food with dairy, then it reacts by rejecting the good things. I'm not meaning milk with the blue tops, im talking full fat stuff, no reduced fat anything and I've felt better. Significantly better, coupled with my moving rooms which was riddled in mould spores making me ill constantly.  I've been breathing new life and feeling energetic and I love it. No breads! No carbs if I can help it and if I do, it's only minimal. I know when I've gone overboard on white carbs because I urinate more, due to the diabetes. BUT when I had stuffing yesterday, I didn't have that reaction. So I ate shit loads of sugar and I'm waiting for the effects, I'm thinking it's going to be slow on me and go pow!  I've been having some stomach issues so need a liver juicing tonic to detox it. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment