Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I can breath

There's a spring in my step today, except I'm sitting here scoffing on potato chips 😳😳 yesterday I explored my options so it's back to the drawing board, finances permitting. I don't feel lethargic in any way, just a bit sad but in all the best I've felt in a very long time. I have a don't give two shits attitude and I'm angry but body wise I feel well and back to my normal self. Not tired or aching✊🏼✊🏼. So after I've devoured this packet and I'm not gonna lie I will eat them all, I wonder how different I'll feel. My diet yesterday consisted of half a bar of coconut rough chocy and Chinese food mixture last night.  As opposed to eating a takeaway meal with potatoes and a burger (which I'm craving and will probably have shortly) so consider this an experiment lol, cop out talk that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment